Thursday, August 29, 2013

Holding hands...


When things are tough, there is nothing better than to have someone there to hold your hand, especially if they have a magic wand in their other one....

Even lacking the wand, I have been well positioned to deal with the struggles in my life.  Very healthy going into my melanoma adventures.  Trained in medicine, so that what was happening inside me, and the plans folks were making around me, were comprehensible, not mysterious and foreign.  And so many hands....near and far, in places expected and un. I feel so fortunate to continue to discover new hands.  Some reach out with questions and worries, for whom I hope to offer answers, courage and reassurance.  But, even as I work toward that, their hands end up supporting me as well.

See life's a beautiful struggle, I record it
Hope it helps you maneuvering through yours....                        Macklemore


Life is a beautiful struggle.  Perhaps, my words can offer a bit of succor on days when that is needed.  I know that so many of your hands....have held mine.  Thanks -c

1 comment:

  1. You definitely have held my hand many times! And sometimes, I do suspect you have a magic wand somewhere! I love you!

    ReplyDelete