Sunday, August 5, 2012

La Cucina!!!.....or....a leap of faith!

Before, and pretty much as it has been for 15 years!!!
The morning of de/re-construction begins!
Oh, my!!!!
It's raining men!!!  Hallelujah!
Ta Dah!!!!
We're cooking with gas!
How great are Ruthie's pots??  It's blue!  Celestial blue even...no kidding, that's the name of the stone!  Hee hee!
Posted by Picasa
At this point in my life, it is very easy for me to do ANYTHING for others.  For myself, it seems a bit of a gamble, to plan for the future, to expect to see things through for the duration.  But, what the heck?!!!  Here we go!  Thanks to Bent, Ruthie, and Rosie for having the patience to hear me jabber and to encourage me to live large...right now.  Much love - c

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had it done! Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it so much! That Celestial Blue will make you happe every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing a happy dance for you!! Fabulous color.

    ReplyDelete