Sunday, March 4, 2012

How am I?

Have been dealing with some arthralgias post infusion...achy in ankles, knees, elbows and wrists.  Ran/jogged 2 miles with Z today.  Did OK.  My left ankle is not happy with me just now...but it will just have to get over it.  It can commiserate with my right knee and see what they can figure out. Mouth feeling a bit weird...but no lesions so far.  Very stinky.  Don't know that it is that obvious to others...but I smell/taste myself because of the sulfur based preservative in the infusion.  Really don't like it!!!!  Brent and I have been doing chores to catch up on what we'd left undone after our work week.  Dealt with our DeKalb purchases.  Did some cooking and paying bills. Heading back to work tomorrow.

Have a great stink-free, preservative-free, storm-free week! - c

No comments:

Post a Comment