Monday, July 4, 2011

Happiness...

...sometimes seems elusive. I guess it is one of those things we have to work hard to attain during the dirty clothes and busy schedules and difficult times. Mostly, I think it is the result of doing my best and realizing that there is incredible beauty and joy in everyday...somewhere....

Friends and family are the trick to keeping things in perspective. In fact, a friend's post reminded me of this quote that I loved back when I read it about a year ago...

"Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes have to travel around the world looking for it. You have to particepate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings."- Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love)

I wish you all...happiness.... -c

No comments:

Post a Comment