Monday, June 27, 2011

A really nice weekend...

...seeing Rosie...such a fun sweet girl! Shopping for fruit, veg and fish at DeKalb. Finally, with Rosie cheering all the way...got in 2 really good workouts...the first since the leukophoresis. Went with B to see some Civil War photos at the Hunter Museum...lets just say that he can't criticize any "sad", "depressing" movies that I select for....a lifetime!!!!! Picked 16 cups of blackberries with Bentie...my city boy! Some messages with my Fred-o. It was nice.

Trying to get myself back together. Seems like the past year has kind-of hit me all at once. Got to get a new momentum going. Just know I can't do another year like the one just past. Need to turn over a new leaf...somehow.

But with all my sweet peeps...I think I can. "Act enthusiastic and you'll be enthusiastic!" "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!" Here we go......

No comments:

Post a Comment