Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ready, I guess

House is clean, clothes are done, tax papers are put together as far as can be done at this time, exercised daily since Thursday, doggies are set, drive is clear, snow plow and sand truck finally came thru this evening, Bent got out late this morning and should be able to pick me up in the am. I plan to go back to his office with him where he'll work 'til noon and then we are on our way to Atlanta for our 5 pm flight to Tampa.

Hard to get excited about 6 more shots, so I'm just not going to think about that right now!!!

3 comments:

  1. Just call me Scarlet....even though I always wanted to be Melanie...oh, wait...some people didn't finish that one!!!! You are my best cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just couldn't stand Scarlet anymore!She was whiny! I love you!

    ReplyDelete