Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bags are packed and I'm ready to go...

...I guess! Got a few errands done today. Rosie and Momma say I look Chinese with my eyes swollen...I think I just look weird. But all those holes in my head are feeling better. I'm on rather high dose prednisone to decrease any chance of brain swelling after the radiation. Always wanted to be one of those people who clean the house and feel totally jazzed while on it, but I just end up feeling really tired. My sister says I'm normally up running around like a crazy person cleaning the house and stuff so it figures that I would go the other way.

Noticed an interesting occurrence Tuesday: On our way home after the radiation we drove through rain, hail, and sun...some of them all at the same time. We went to the hospital in a horrible snow and ice storm on our way to my first surgery. (I thought we were going to die in a crash before we ever got there.) And on one of my last procedures Bush was in town, and we almost didn't make it to the hospital on time because all the roads were barricaded closed. So, who knows what we will run into tomorrow??!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you for your love and support during all of this. Rosie will be taking over the blog for now.

Looking forward to talking to you more later. You all know I don't like to be still or quiet. Love to all. C

2 comments:

  1. If wishes can make it happen, then everything will work out perfectly tomorrow! There won't be a moment when we won't be thinking of you. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think posting on this blog after all that you went through tells us you are very feisty; I am not so sure if it is due to prednisone or it is just you as always~ :). Love YJ.

    ReplyDelete